Businesses’ new responsibility – respecting a child’s right to a clean and healthy environment
To mark Clean Air Day 2021, Global Action Plan is organising a business-oriented webinar examining the new corporate responsibility to respect a child’s right to a clean and healthy environment.
The webinar will cover corporate responsibility and explain why it’s vital that companies start taking proactive steps now to address their contribution to air pollution, in order to protect children’s health and the environment.
The webinar will take place on Clean Air Day itself, 17 June 2021, from 4 - 5.30pm. Speakers include:
- Keynote speaker: David Boyd, UN Special Rapporteur on human rights and the environment
- Martin Fahey, Head of Sustainability, Mitsubishi Electric, UK & Ireland
- Jamie Quinn, Director, Responsible Business and SHEQ for ENGIE UK.
- John Morrison, Chief Executive Officer, Institute for Human Rights and Business
- Maria Pia Bianchetti, Private Sector Policy and Influencing Manager, UK Committee for UNICEF
For more information visit the Clean Air Day website