Let us support you to become a clean air hospital
Global Action Plan are offering support to help hospitals use the Clean Air Hospital Framework and develop an action plan to become a clean air hospital.
Option A - Strategy masterclass
For £1,000 Global Action Plan will run a strategy masterclass with key stakeholders and department heads. The session will help your hospital to:
- Identify how you are currently performing on tackling air pollution.
- Identify barriers and opportunities to becoming a clean air hospital.
- Following the session, Global Action Plan will write up the action plan with suggested timelines and responsibilities for the agreed steps.
Option B - Framework coaching
For £5,000 you will receive the strategy masterclass as above, plus:
- 6 months of remote coaching to help you to implement the action plan.
- Templates to help you communicate clean air messages with your staff and patients.
- Peer-to-peer learning opportunities with Great Ormond Street Hospital to help you tackle barriers.
- After 12 months, a further action planning session will help you to identify your next steps.
Option C - Implementation support
For £25,000 you will receive the strategy masterclass and framework coaching as above, as well as your choice from a number of bespoke onsite support activities, including:
- Fleet driver training – to encourage ‘eco-driving’, consolidate trips and stop idling.
- Clinician training – to empower health professionals to provide guidance to patients on how to reduce air pollution and protect their health in pharmacy, cardiac, respiratory and maternity areas.
- Communications campaign support - to run an eight-week comms campaign (that can then be repeated) for staff and patients across the hospital.
- School's/children's workshop and Play Specialist support to educate children and their parents/carers about air pollution and how to cut emissions. Materials can also be created to support the communications campaign.
The Clean Air Hospital Framework has been co-developed by Great Ormond Street Hospital and Global Action Plan.