Why sign up to Business for Clean Air?
Recognition: by businesses, influencers and the public as a business committed to cleaning up the air in the UK
- Have your logo amongst the list of signatory companies committed to clean up the air we breathe
- Refer to yourselves as a Business for Clean Air signatory, an initiative backed by the UK government to drive improvements in air quality
- Be included as a signatory when B4CA is referred to in related events and external coverage
Support: be part of a network of likeminded businesses working on this important sustainability issue
- Access to free guidance, developed using expertise from Global Action Plan, the Business Clean Air Taskforce and WHO and Defra guidance on air quality.
- Access to resources including the business case for clean air, to help your business make the case for action.
- Receive a regular newsletter with best practice, guidance and news relevant for business
No Fee: we want your participation, not your money.
- When you do great things, we will sing your praises from the rooftops. This is your reward for stepping forward. Our reward is the satisfaction of knowing that air pollution is one step closer to eradication.