Your Olympics travel plan and beyond
Online conferencing could get you through the Olympics
Disruption equals opportunity to ignite a green work and travel revolution.
Whether you’ve rolling out a brand-new travel plan, or haven’t started thinking about how you’ll cope, don’t miss the opportunity to reduce travel both during and beyond the Olympics.
How businesses can reduce travel
We are working with FTSE100 companies to bring their travel plans from the CSR planning stage to reality, harnessing the energy of employees and creating measurable change.
Three key things we are doing with organisations:
1. Running travel innovation sessions with green champions and as part of staff events to inspire flexible working interventions
2. Carrying out travel culture assessments to understand the barriers to more flexible working and design flexible solutions
3. Working with management teams to hit targets and address travel behaviours in teams through focused drives such as inter-departmental challenges
Travel behaviours to tackle
Key travel focus areas we are concentrating on include:
- Reducing travel to/from meetings
- Increasing the viability and appeal of flexible and working from home initiatives
- Embedding new working technologies
- Moving people from planes to trains where suitable alternatives exist
- Making efficient travel a client or supplier relationship aim and a differentiator
Our work with these organisations aims to bring about significant reductions in carbon emissions, improved employee engagement and wellbeing, as well as cost savings through behaviour change initiatives and a change management approach.
Contact Catherine Harris at 020 7420 4434 to find out about what programmes we are doing, or to design other travel-based activities for your workplace.