Sustainability - Luxury or Necessity?
Middle managers could be the key to sustainability
How to communicate sustainability to middle managers in your organisation.
Almost half of middle managers are under excessive work pressure. However, they are also the key to embedding sustainability within an organisation. So how can you reach them?
We've used our 19 years of behaviour change expertise to design a session specifically to engage your middle management.
What is it about?
An innovate and business focused presentation form our CEO, Trewin Restorick followed by an (optional) interactive workshop focusing on the key sustainability issues and business case directly relevant to your organisation.
How does it work?
Just getting all your managers in a room at once can often be enough of a challenge and so we can tailor the session to meet your organisations demands.
We can provide:
- The stand alone presentation
- The presentation followed by a 1 to 2 hour workshop focusing on your organisation’s business case for sustainability
- The presentation and half day workshop focused on your organisations business case for sustainability and a practical planning session
- A more bespoke session, specifically designed around your organisations needs.
This session will:
- Frame the context for sustainability in the business agenda
- Discuss the risks and opportunities Build the business case for sustainability
- Describe how innovation for sustainability could be the key to your business’s future
- Pin down your organisations specific strategic agenda for addressing sustainability.
Plan your session with middle managers by contacting Catherine Harris at email@example.com or 020 7420 4434.
Download our one-page information sheet on the presentation for middle managers (registration required).