Download our press releases here.
For all media enquiries, call us on 0207 420 4444.
Global Action Plan is the UK’s leading environmental behaviour change organisation and, since 1993, has helped businesses, schools, and communities reduce their carbon footprint to positively impact on the environment and climate change.
Global Action Plan consistently achieves significant environmental and financial savings in the UK by empowering people to take action on food, energy, waste, water and transport.
Global Action Plan's programmes are the only ones in the UK to be endorsed by the United Nations Environment Programme.
- Super-efficient white goods could save UK households £24m a year.pdf
- 1,000 Green jobs created nationwide for young unemployed.pdf
- Jeremy Oppenheim appointed new chair of Global Action Plan.pdf
- Schools missing out on £3000 worth of savings every year.pdf
- Olympic Chaos - Opportunity to Ignite Green Work and Travel Revolution.pdf
- Fresh, Friendly and Free has won the Fit to drink! Competition.pdf
- 1bn stealth tax raid hits attempts by UK's largest organisations to cut carbon.pdf
- Will 40% of London businesses have employees sleeping in the office during the Olympics.pdf
- London schoolchildren to design Thames Water bottle as Fit to Drink! competition launches.pdf
- London Small Businesses Scoop Green Awards.pdf
- CloudApps and Global Action Plan fill GAP between intentions and behaviour.pdf
- Global Action Plan and Accenture to equip 1,300 young people with green skills.pdf
- United Nations research supports employee engagement.pdf
- Companies not doing enough to help their small suppliers go green.pdf
- Youth tackle climate change with National Citizen Service.pdf
- Over 8 million views for Al Gore's new presentation.pdf
- Celebrities go green for Gore.pdf
- UK comes face to face with Climate Reality.pdf
- Al Gore's 24 Hours of Reality Comes to London Sept 15th.pdf
- Global Action Plan launches world-first game to dry up water waste.pdf