Supporting sustainability with actions, not words
You need your employees on board to make your sustainability goals a reality.
- How do I get my workforce to embrace home-working without losing productivity?
- How can I reduce waste without causing a mutiny?
- How can I cut my organisation's energy bills by £200,000?
An award-winning approach
Global Action Plan has an extensive track-record of delivering award winning employee engagement initiatives in a diverse range of organisations. Our success is built upon 18 years of experience, our "continual improvement" approach, and implementing the latest behaviour change science.
We understand that effective environmental change programmes have to be embedded into the daily routines, culture and strategy of the organisation. We are experts at turning strategic objectives into reality for employees across the whole organization, giving measurable feedback and solid results.
Who we're working with now
- We are working with Sainsbury's to help colleagues in their stores understand the role they can play in delivering the ambitious 20 by 20 targets.
- We have helped employees at Telefónica O2 create flexi-working delivery plans that are hitting targets set out within their ground-breaking Think Big initiative.
- Our work with Barts Health NHS Trust is helping employees achieve financial savings set out within their environmental strategy.
We work with companies to help them develop employee engagement programmes that meet their strategic objectives. We use proven engagement models to implement initiatives that make a real difference.
Find out more
Call Catherine Harris on 020 7420 4434 to discuss how to get your employees on board, or contact us to arrange a chat.